In the competitive world that drives our economy, making the right financial choices is not a simple task. Capitol7 is here to make sense of it for you. Start by deciding what type of account you want to open.
Consumer Account features include:
- Free deposits, transfers, and purchases
- No Investing Privileges
- Level 1 Consumer account can anonymous
- Level 2 Consumer account can be instantly upgraded to Angel status giving it Investor Privileges.
Both Level 1 & 2 Consumer Accounts feature:
- No minimum balance
- Free transactions
- Online bill payment
Angel Account features include:
- Pool of account deposits plus inactive balance.
- While Logged out, account balance is automatically pooled with Angel pool; And taken out of pool when the user logs in to spend.
- Invested amount, length and pool number is recorded and interest is given accordingly.
The Angel Account features the same basic options, plus Investor Privileges along with add-on Diversity Funds. The Angel Account has two levels, Retail [Level 1] and Accredited [Level 2]. Each Account Level holds their own set of Account Options, including minimum balance, and add-on Diversity Funds. Angel Accounts require a minimum balance to enter you into the Angel pool which maintains your Angel status and keeps the account Active.
- Minimum deposit is $100
- Retail status Angel Pools cap out at $1M each
- Minimum deposit is $1M
- Accredited status Angel Pools cap out at $25M each